The Silver Creek Shakespeare Club collection, held by the University Archives of the State University of New York at Buffalo, contains a variety materials relating to the Silver Creek Shakespeare Club from their inception in 1889 to the time of the donation in 1991. Founded by Rev. Robert Newton Stubbs, membership in the club became exclusively female after 1895 and focused on the scholarly study of Shakespeare and other literary cultural concepts. It became an important aspect of the Silver Creek community and survived despite the difficulties of changing times and events in the outside world. This digital collection is a small compilation of select materials from the Silver Creek Shakespeare Club collection.