Skip to Content
Copyright Resources for Contributors
Digital Collections contributors are required to:
- Provide copyright status for each item in the collection
- Assign rights management responsibility
- Provide contact information for user inquiries
Digital Collections provides the following rights management statements for your use:
- Available for use. Source material in the public domain.
- Use for educational purposes only. Single copies (print, photocopy, download) are permitted for personal study, research and teaching.
- Use of this material is restricted. Please contact < mailto…. > for conditions of use.
- If items in your collection have special conditions of use, Digital Collections contributors must provide a URL to contributor-maintained copyright and conditions of use statements.