Skip to Content
1 items found in
  • Source is exactly "From a paper "The Installation of the Niagara Falls Power Company," presented by Charles F. Scott at the Engineers' Club of Philadelphia, April 17, 1897. In Edward Dean Adams. Niagara Power: History of the Niagara Falls Power Company 1886-1918. Niagara Falls, N.Y.: Niagara Falls Power Company, 1927, v.2, p.251.
    "



Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2