Twentieth Century Club of Buffalo clubhouse pool and gymnasium
The Twentieth Century Club of Buffalo pool and gymnasium were added on the lower level of the clubhouse in 1905 as part of a phase two project by Green & Wicks to replace what was left of the old church building with new space. A new ballroom was on the ground level (subsequently destroyed by fire in 1923).
For educational and non-commercial uses only. The original item is held by the Twentieth Century Club of Buffalo. University at Buffalo Libraries and the Western New York Library Resources Council hold the digital surrogates.
“Twentieth Century Club of Buffalo clubhouse pool and gymnasium,” Digital Collections - University at Buffalo Libraries, accessed February 24, 2021, https://digital.lib.buffalo.edu/items/show/88107.