Diagram of circuits
On Exposition Grounds
From a paper "The Installation of the Niagara Falls Power Company," presented by Charles F. Scott at the Engineers' Club of Philadelphia, April 17, 1897. In Edward Dean Adams. Niagara Power: History of the Niagara Falls Power Company 1886-1918. Niagara Falls, N.Y.: Niagara Falls Power Company, 1927, v.2, p.251.
“Diagram of circuits,” Digital Collections - University at Buffalo Libraries, accessed August 7, 2020, https://digital.lib.buffalo.edu/items/show/95430.